Highly connected business environments require a new mindset. What is trending in the world outside your company? What do these trends mean for your business five to ten years from now? And how are you going to respond by making use of your core competencies?
Creative thinking and the skills to solve complex problems can be trained and exercised like a muscle. The more we use it the stronger it gets. To get started we have the right tools and tricks for your very specific needs. Are you ready for a workout?
Innovation happens when good ideas survive the complexity of the corporate world. Great ideas only make it when we think them through, communicate them with our stakeholders in mind, execute them efficiently and learn from the past.
NEXT LEVEL INNOVATION STRATEGY
Christoph Burkhardt helps organizations around the globe to accelerate their innovation-driven growth by applying a bigger picture approach to strategy, leadership and cultures of innovation.
- Experienced innovation facilitator and strategy consultant to companies like Intel, Siemens, BMW or Lufthansa
- Author and award winning speaker on innovation strategy, chaos and disruption
- Researcher and Academic Advisor at several leading European universities including ETH Zurich, LMU Munich, RWTH Aachen and the European Institute of Technology
- Doctoral Candidate in Economic Psychology at Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich; thesis on “The Evolution of Ideas”
- Master’s degree in Organizational & Social Psychology from the London School of Economics
Expertise in: innovation strategy, ideation, execution, decision paralysis, diversity and collective intelligence, global trends, resistance to change, communicating complex ideas and strategic decisions